Software Foundations Lab, Seoul National University
advisor : Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
CV : English, Korean
- E-mail :
- Ph.D student in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University(2018. Mar ~ now)
- M.S student in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University(2016. Mar ~ 2018. Feb)
- B.S in Computer Science and Engineering, minor in Life Science, POSTECH, magna cum laude (~ 2014. 8)
- High school diploma, Daegu Science High School (~ 2010. 2)
- Correctness of a compiler
- Compiler IR semantics
- Crellvm: Verified Credible Compilation for LLVM
Jeehoon Kang*, Yoonseung Kim*, Youngju Song*, Juneyoung Lee, Sanghoon Park, Mark Dongyeon Shin, Yonghyun Kim, Sungkeun Cho, Joonwon Choi, Chung-Kil Hur**, Kwangkeun Yi.
(To Appear) In Proceedings of the 39th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI 2018). (link)
* The first three authors contributed equally to this work and are listed alphabetically.
- Taming Undefined Behavior in LLVM
Juneyoung Lee, Yoonseung Kim, Youngju Song, Chung-Kil Hur, Sanjoy Das (Azul Systems), David Majnemer (Google), John Regehr, Nuno P. Lopes.
In Proceedings of the 38th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI 2017). (link)
- DualSim: Parallel Subgraph Enumeration in a Massive Graph on a Single Machine
Kim, H., Lee, J., Bhowmick, S., Han, W., Lee, J., Ko, S., and Jarrah, M.
In Proc. 42nd Int’l conf. on Management of Data, ACM SIGMOD, San Francisco, USA, June 2016.
Awards and Honors
- 2017 Mar – present. Graduate Student Scholarship. Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies.
- 2012 ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) Regional Contest Daejeon, 5th place
- 2012 POSTECH Undergraduate Research Program, 2nd Place
I built Korean Data-driven Dependency Parser & suggested a method to automatically increase its precision using feature selection. Written in C++ for performance (~9K LOC)
- Intel ISEF 2008(Atlanta, Georgia) Finalist, Special Award
I built a robot design program & 3D physics simulator for running robots & a proof-of-concept of learning-in-simulator using inverted pendulum example and reinforcement learning. Written in Java, 49K LOC
- 2007 Korea Olympiad in Informatics : Software exhibition, 2nd prize