- Email: yonghyun#kim$sf#snu#ac#kr, where # is dot(.) and $ is at(@).
- Place: Rm 416, Bldg 301, 1, Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul
- Software Verification
- Real-time System Verification
- Compiler Verification
- Formal Verification of LLVM compiler with Coq proof assistant
- Crellvm: Verified Credible Compilation for LLVM
Jeehoon Kang*, Yoonseung Kim*, Youngju Song*, Juneyoung Lee, Sanghoon Park,
Mark Dongyeon Shin, Yonghyun Kim, Sungkeun Cho, Joonwon Choi,
Chung-Kil Hur, Kwangkeun Yi.
(* The first three authors contributed equally to this work and are listed alphabetically.)
(To Appear) In Proceedings of the 39th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI 2018).
[draft paper: pdf] [development: zip]
- Feb. 2017 – Current, M.S student in Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- Feb. 2009 – Aug. 2016, B.S. Student, Computer Science & Mathematical Sciences (double major), KAIST
- Mar. 2007 – Feb. 2009, Daejeon Science High School
- Watching Baseball Game