김윤승 Kim Yoonseung (Kim is my family name.)
Software Foundation Lab.
Email: yoonseung.kim (at) sf.snu.ac.kr
- Lightweight Verification of Separate Compilation.
Jeehoon Kang, Yoonseung Kim, Chung-Kil Hur, Derek Dreyer, Viktor Vafeiadis
To appear in Proceedings of the 43rd annual ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2016).
[paper] [project page]
- Software Verification
- Program Analysis
- Programming Languages
- Probabilistic Programming
- Sep. 2013 – Current, Ph.D. student, Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University (advisor: Chung-Kil Hur)
- Feb. 2009 – Feb. 2013, B.S., Computer Science & Mathematical Sciences (double major), KAIST
- Mar. 2006 – Feb. 2009, Korea Science Academy
Honors & Awards
- Mar. 2014 – Current, EECS Graduate Student Scholarship, Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies(KFAS)
- Mar. 2009 – Feb. 2013, Korean Presidental Science Scholarship, Korea Student Aid Foundation(KOSAF)
- I love playing football(soccer), running, and listening to music.