- Crellvm: Verified Credible Compilation for LLVM
Jeehoon Kang*, Yoonseung Kim*, Youngju Song*, Juneyoung Lee, Sanghoon Park,
Mark Dongyeon Shin, Yonghyun Kim, Sungkeun Cho, Joonwon Choi,
Chung-Kil Hur, Kwangkeun Yi.
(* The first three authors contributed equally to this work and are listed alphabetically.)
(To Appear) In Proceedings of the 39th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI 2018).
[draft paper: pdf] [development: zip]
- Taming Undefined Behavior in LLVM.
Juneyoung Lee, Yoonseung Kim, Youngju Song, Chung-Kil Hur, Sanjoy Das (Azul Systems), David Majnemer (Google), John Regehr, Nuno P. Lopes.
Proceedings of the 38th annual ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Languages Design and Implementation (PLDI 2017).
[paper: pdf] [project page]
- Email: youngju#song$sf#snu#ac#kr, where # is dot(.) and $ is at(@).
- Place: Rm 416, Bldg 301, 1, Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul
- Software (esp. Compiler) Formal Verification
- Discrete Mathematics
- Mar. 2015 – Current, M.S., Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University (advisor: Chung-Kil Hur)
- Feb. 2010 – Feb. 2015, B.S., Computer Science & Mathematical Sciences (double major), KAIST
- Mar. 2007 – Feb. 2010, Korea Science Academy